The Secret Wisdom of the Enneagram - Module 3
The Secret Wisdom of the Enneagram Module 3 – The 9 fundamental human typologies
A complete and timeless map of the human consciousness
The Enneagram esoteric system for human development is one of the oldest known. The word Enneagram derives from the Greek words ennea (“nine”) and gramma (“something written or drawn”) and refers to the nine points or main aspects of the Enneagram system, which are at the same time profound insights into the nine fundamental ways in which people feel, think, and behave – in other words, the nine human typologies.
Far more than just a psychological framework, the Enneagram is a key that can open the door to a deep understanding of the self and of the connections among personality, psychological development and even spiritual transformation.
Although the Enneagram system contains multiple levels of complexity, it can easily BE grasped and put into practice. For instance, you may be surprised to see that even after the first steps into the Enneagram system, your self-awareness will be increased and you will be provided with very powerful tools for self-development.
Because the Enneagram is both very powerful and easy to use, it is becoming increasingly popular internationally, having achieved a great public recognition and acceptance in many areas and professions.
In our Enneagram workshops you will learn…
- How to identify your Enneagram Type and thus deeply get to know your inner nature
- How to identify others’ Enneagram Types and thus know how to communicate more effectively on all levels
- How to solve differences in your couple or other relationships and make them harmonious and fulfilling
- How to provide better feedback to others
- How to prevent conﬂict or, once it has occurred, how to resolve differences successfully
- How to create and be part of highly productive teams
- How to appoint the right persons for various tasks
Guest teacher: Nicolae Catrina
Nicolae Catrina (Adinathananda) is a yoga teacher with more than 30 years’ experience and has established a reputation as an exceptional scholar and master of spiritual arts.
To catch up on Modules 1 & 2, contact email@example.com
£120 / £100 early bird (expires 10th June)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org