Secrets of Tantric Orgasm
Join us for this celebration of the heart and soul, an ecstatic journey into the mysteries of Tantra.
With guest teacher, Adina Stoian
Day 1 – 1st April, 11am-5pm
The Tantric Orgasm – The secret gate to ecstatic states of consciousness
Awaken your orgasmic potential and learn how to experience more than 70 types of orgasm.
– Presentation of the feminine and masculine esoteric anatomy, erogenous areas, methods of stimulation and techniques for reaching different states of orgasm.
– Video material illustrating different types of orgasm (explicit content)
– Tantric techniques for awakening creative energies (techniques and meditation)
Does not include nudity or any form of erotic interaction. 18+ only.
Day 2 – 2nd April, 11am-5pm
Beatitude in Tantra: The full-body, energetic orgasm
Learn how to induce ecstatic states of orgasm in your beloved through bio-energy, without touch, being united in the heart and ascending together in an ecstatic expansion of the consciousness. Realise beautiful states of overwhelming happiness, enhancing your sensuality and eroticism and increasing intimacy.
– Exercises of heart connection, visualisation, tantric transfiguration and amplifying bio-energy
– Presentation of the Energetic, Full-body Tantric Orgasm and the method to reach it
– Practice and experience
Includes nudity, but no intimate touch. 18+ only.
*Friends with a strong heart connection can also participate together.
About the teacher
Adina Stoian is a tantra and yoga teacher with more than 20 years’ teaching experience. She is the co–author, together with Advaitananda, of the Intensive Tantra Course taught at Tara Yoga Centre and worldwide, and she is the founder and author of the Tantra for Women courses, which set a new spiritual standard for the modern woman. She teaches extensively throughout the world in camps and seminars in most European countries, Central and South America, India and Thailand. She is a living example of a tantric woman.
Early bird (until 17th March):
Members: £60 per day or £100 both days
Non-members: £120 per day or £200 both days
Members: £70 per day or £120 for both days
Non-members: £140 per day or £240 for both days
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org