Fusing ancient techniques with the needs of the modern world, this Yoga course mixes theory and practice to help you to understand how and why to practise Yoga. Delve into the depths of your being and explore who you truly are with genuine spiritual teachings.
Our Yoga course is a unique offering in today's society. Being driven by ideals rather than profit (we are a registered non-profit charity), the Yoga course has one goal - your personal transformation. Ancient and profound teachings are broken down so they can be easily assimilated and more importantly, applied in your daily life.
This course will help you to focus on those areas of your life you would most like to improve in this moment. you will be given the tools you need to apply the changes necessary in those areas to live a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life. The course provides a harmonious balance between theory and practice, making the classes easily accessible, while also profound and transforming.
What You Experience
- 2 hour class each week combining theory & practice
- Detailed information on the fundamental principles behind yoga and why it is practised in this way
- Teachers with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- A structured approach which helps you to apply what you learn in your daily life
- Expert practical advice combined with comprehensive theory, with new course notes each week
How You Will Benefit
- Take control of your own destiny
- Learn how to integrate every aspect of your life into your personal spiritual development
- See clear results directly related to the effort you put in on a physical, emotional and mental level
- Have the support of a community of like-minded, open hearted colleagues
- Feel happy and become a positive force for change in the world and in the lives of those around you
Places on our courses are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Yoga Course - class times, prices and locations
Tara Yoga Centre - London
25-31 Ironmonger Row
Old Street / London (View Map
020 7251 8626
Newcomers still welcome!
Tara Yoga Centre - Oxford
2nd Floor Crown House
193 Cowley Road
Oxford (View Map
Rock Road Library
69 Rock Road
CB1 7UG (View Map
Friends' Meeting House
6 Mount Street
M2 5NS (View Map
Course opens 1st November. Free Opening Lecture on 25th October. To sign up, contact email@example.com
or call 07748 461472.
What has kept me coming back for 6 years is the mixture of theory and practice the course gives. Its important to know what to do but having the theoretical understanding of why makes a huge difference. I would recommend this course to anyone.
I came into Tara in need of reconnecting with myself following a very difficult episode in my life, which left me totally floored.By reaching out of myself and contacting some very beautiful people once again, I found I was able to renew and re-emerge
Everybody is open and genuinely wants to help their fellow students or Teachers. It's a sense of community- everyone always trying to help everybody else get to where they want to go or to find out what they are seeking - it feels like you are part of a family.